Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) and Seattle Parks and Recreation (SPR) are holding a Montlake Transportation Project drop-in session on Tuesday, May 9 from 5-6:30 PM at the Montlake Community Center.
Because of Montlake neighbors like YOU, our residents have made a major impact on things like Seattle Greenways, safe routes to school, and safe access to parks. We need to keep our voices heard and attend this meeting, where SDOT and SPR want to hear from you on these projects:
- Neighborhood greenway connections in Montlake (including upgrades to the Lake Washington Loop bike route)
- Take an online survey to tell SDOT what you think are the best routes for walking and biking: www.surveymonkey.com/r/connectmontlake – due May 19th
- Interlaken stairway improvements
- Share feedback with Seattle Parks and Recreation on the joint SPR Greenways Initiative/SDOT stairway replacement design (Interlaken Park stairway near E Howe St)
- 23rd Ave Vision Zero Project
- Take an online survey to share your thoughts about how the street operates: www.surveymonkey.com/r/23rdAveVisionZero – due May 23rd
- Future 23rd Ave RapidRide Line
- Find out the schedule for upgrading bus service in your neighborhood
Snacks and activities for kids will be provided.