The WSDOT SR 520 Program is hosting a public meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 30.
Meeting topics will include:
- Recap of the November 2018 meeting on the Montlake Market property
- How WSDOT evaluated various ideas for preserving the market building
- Overview of Graham Contracting Ltd.’s construction proposal
- Potential scenarios for preserving the market building
- Technical constraints and tradeoffs associated with the scenarios
- Montlake Market property soil-testing update
- Next steps
Date/Time: Wednesday, Jan. 30, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
WSDOT presentation at 5:45, followed by small-group discussions
Location: St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church
2100 Boyer Ave. E., Seattle, WA 98112
Parking: Limited free parking is available onsite
Transit: Bus routes 43, 48, 255, 311, and 545 serve the Montlake/SR 520 area. The U Link light-rail station at Husky Stadium is about one mile from St. Demetrios Church
Montlake Market Property Q&A from November meeting published
Thank you to all who attended our Nov. 7, 2018, public meeting regarding the Montlake Market. We received many questions from the community that night, and in the following weeks, about the SR 520 Montlake Project and how our construction might affect the market. We’ve compiled those questions and answered them in our latest Montlake Market Property Q&A document, which you can find online.
How to reach us and stay informed about SR 520 construction:
- Call the SR 520 information line (206-770-3554) with questions or concerns.
- Email SR 520 staff with your questions about the project or construction activities.
- Visit the SR 520 Orange Page for the most up-to-date information on closures and construction impacts.
- Visit the SR 520 Program website to find general information about the project.
- Follow us on Twitter @wsdot_520 to get key news and updates about the SR 520 program.