In 2016, the Montlake Community Club (MCC) was awarded a grant funded by the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods to help our community envision a better business district. With that grant, the MCC hired KPG, a design firm that specializes in urban design, landscape, and architecture, to help create plans to guide future development such as the 23rd Avenue Corridor Improvement Project.
- February 15, 2017 – Laughman Adds French Touch To Development Project
- December 11, 2016 – Traffic Calming for Montlake? Your Input Needed
- November 3, 2016 – Montlake Business Leader Imagines Public Art
- October 29. 2016 – Why a Road Diet Could Work for Montlake
- October 10, 2016 – Watercolor Rendering, Community Overwhelming Approves Proposed Changes
- September 11, 2016 – About Paul Fuesel, lead consultant for Studio KPG
- August 1, 2016 – Over 80 Montlake Community Members Met to Discuss KPG’s Draft Plans on July 26
- July 26, 2016 Meeting Documents
Community input is a crucial part of the MCC’s work. The MCC will hold two additional meetings with the community as part of the project. Details will be announced in the Montlake Flyer. Subscribe to the Flyer on the left-hand side of this page.