Join the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) at an upcoming open house to learn about the Transit Master Plan (TMP), share your feedback, and see where we’re going from here.
The TMP is a 20-year vision for transit in Seattle. SDOT recently released the draft report, available at http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/transitmasterplan.htm.
Open house dates and locations:
- Oct 18 @ Seattle Vocational Institute (2120 S Jackson St)
- Oct 25 @ Aljoya Thornton Creek (450 NE 100th St)
- Oct 26 @ West Seattle Eagles Hall (4426 California Ave SW)
- Nov 15 @ Ballard High School (1418 NW 65th St)
- Nov 17 @ New Holly Gathering Hall (7054 32nd Ave S)
All open houses will run from 6 – 8pm and will begin with a brief presentation and overview. You’ll then have a chance to walk around and view project boards, talk to staff, ask questions, and provide comments.
Each meeting will cover the same information, so feel free to attend any/all. More details (room numbers, how to get there) can be found at http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/tmp_outreach.htm.
Please distribute far and wide. You can also download an event poster from the outreach page listed above.
Contact Allison Schwartz with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 386-4654.
Hope to see you at an open house!