In addition to Montake May Madness Events – Beat the Bridge and All-Montlake Music & Art Happening, the Annual University District Street Fair is this weekend and is celebrating it’s 45th anniversary. The fair will close University Way NE on Saturday and Sunday.
While inconsistent information exists regarding Montlake bridge and street closures for Beat the Bridge, the details paint a picture of traffic for Montlakers on Sunday morning.
- Per WSDOT News Email : Montlake Bridge closed 7:30 – 10 a.m.
- Per SDOT: Event will close Montlake Blvd. NE between NE 45th St. and NE Pacific St. from 7:30AM to 11AM.
- Per the event website:
- 7:30 a.m. Montlake Boulevard closes to ALL vehicle traffic
- Montlake Boulevard south of Pacific – 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
- Montlake Boulevard, both directions, north of Pacific – 7:30 – 10:00 a.m.