July 14-17: Weekend closure of westbound SR 520
• Crews will close all lanes and ramps of westbound SR 520 between 92nd Avenue NW and Montlake Blvd. from 11 p.m. Friday, July 14, to 5 a.m. Monday, July 17.
• Neighbors near the MOHAI staging area may hear noise during round-the-clock weekend work. While the loudest activities have been scheduled for daytime hours, crews will be operating under a temporary noise variance from the city of Seattle.
July 17: Opening of new westbound SR 520 off-ramps to Montlake
• 5 a.m. Monday, July 17, westbound drivers will begin exiting the highway a mile before they currently do to reach Montlake and Lake Washington boulevards.
• The new exit lane will begin on the floating bridge, noted by the map’s red star below.
• Check out this video to see what changes are coming with the opening of the new westbound SR 520 off-ramps.
Note: Drivers traveling to Roanoke or I-5 will remain on the old structure until the new westbound lanes open in late August (the closure associated with this work is currently scheduled for August 25-28).