Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 29, for an open house on all four SR 520 “Rest of the West” projects in Seattle. Our staff will be on hand to share the latest project designs and construction plans, address your questions and capture your feedback. Your input provides WSDOT a valuable community perspective as we move forward with design and construction in the corridor.
Open house topics include:
- Refined design concepts for the Portage Bay Bridge and Roanoke Lid Project, including refinements to the bridge design, Roanoke lid, and bicycle/pedestrian connections in the area.
- Montlake Project design progress updates from the Graham team, in collaboration with WSDOT, the Seattle Department of Transportation, and the Seattle Design Commission.
- A public survey on a temporary market or food service in Montlake after the current Montlake Market closes by year’s end.
- A draft Community Construction Management Plan for the SR 520/I-5 Express Lanes Connection Project that outlines how our future contractor will work to minimize construction effects in the community.
- Speak with staff regarding the Montlake Cut Bascule Bridge Project and sign up for future public engagement opportunities.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, Oct. 29; 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Montlake Community Center, Multipurpose Room; 1618 E. Calhoun St., Seattle
- Transit: Bus routes 43 and 49 stop approximately a half-mile away; the UW Link light rail station is approximately one mile away
- Parking: Limited free parking available on site
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and we hope to see you on the 29th!