Thanks to the almost 100 people who have attended our online construction update meetings these past two months. We’re excited to continue bringing you the latest construction information on the SR 520 Montlake Project while providing a regular opportunity for you to ask questions and receive project updates.
Our May monthly construction update meeting will again be online, with a short presentation and Q&A to follow.
Date/time: May 6, presentation starts at 5:30 p.m.
Registration: https://bit.ly/onlineSR520 You’ll be sent confirmation and reminder emails as we approach the event.
You can join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device. Access to the Internet will be required to view the presentation and your device speakers must be enabled.
We continue to wish you and your family and friends good health during this time.
How to reach us and stay informed about SR 520 construction:
- Call the 24-hour construction hotline (206-775-8885) with pressing Montlake Project questions or concerns.
- Call the SR 520 Program information line (206-770-3554, M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) with general SR 520 inquiries.
- Email SR 520 staff with your questions about the project or construction activities.
- Visit the SR 520 Construction Corner for the most up-to-date information on closures and construction impacts.
- Visit the SR 520 Program website to find general information about the project.
- Follow us on Twitter @wsdot_520 to get key news and updates about the SR 520 program.
- (Please note: The Information Center is currently closed because of the Governor’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy order.) Stop by in-person at the Montlake Project Information Center (2209 E. North St.), open Mondays and Wednesdays noon to 6 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 a.m. to noon, and the third Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. to noon.
- View current Montlake Project construction photos, taken continuously day and night, by mounted construction cameras