The 7th Annual Montlake 5K Turkey Trot and Kids Run will be taking place Thanksgiving morning starting at 9AM. Registration will stay open through midnight tonight and reopen tomorrow morning, but prices will increase.
We are so grateful to the amazingly supportive neighborhood! This year has broken our registration records and we have already raised an additional $13,500 for UDFB!
While this is amazing, we also recognize that this event impacts the neighborhood with street closures, no parking zones, and an influx of people.
Street closures are indicated in the image but can also be viewed online. Streets with red dashes indicate No Parking Zones which will be enforced from 6AM-1PM. However, for most of 25th Street, neighbors can start parking again once the runners clear out, which should be around 10:30AM. E. Lynn Street will take longer to clear out.
- E. Lynn Street between 24th Ave E. and 26th Ave E. will close starting at 6AM
- Through traffic will be closed on E. McGraw, E. Calhoun, E. Miller, E. Boston St., and E. Newton St. between 24th and 26th Ave E. starting at 8AM
- Lake Washington Blvd between Foster Island Road and Boyer Ave E. will close just before the race starts at 9AM and will reopen once all runners are through the course around 10AM.
If you have any questions or concerns, here is how you can contact us:
- Josh Oliveri, Race Director – 503-926-2497
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for the support and see you all on Thanksgiving morning!