The Arboretum Foundation’s beloved holiday sale, Gifts Galore, returns to the Graham Visitors Center (2300 Arboretum Drive East, Seattle) at Washington Park Arboretum, on Wednesday, December 3, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Shoppers will find something for everyone on their list this year, while helping to support the maintenance and children’s education programs at the Arboretum.
Gifts Galore will feature:
- An expanded selection of nature-inspired gifts from the Arboretum Shop, including seasonal specialty items;
- Holiday décor, including woodland-themed tree ornaments;
- A great selection of gifts from local businesses, such as Red Umbrella Designs, Lucca Paperworks, Honey House Naturals, and Bicycle Soap Company;
- A limited selection of centerpieces and wreaths, hand-crafted by Arboretum Foundation volunteers;
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens-donated to the Arboretum by area gardeners;
- Advance tickets to our Opening Night Party (online ticket sales begin the day after Gifts Galore);
- A book signing with Donald Olson (6:00 to 7:30 p.m.), author of the new guide The Pacific Northwest Garden Tour (Timber Press, 2014).
Shoppers can also warm up with complimentary beverages, including Zoka Arboretum Blend coffee, hot chocolate, and cider. Parking and admission are free!