Join us Sunday, the 18th (2:00 to 5:00) at the Montlake Community Center (1618 E. Calhoun Street). Neighbors, we’ve got great musicians and talented artists and authors ready to bring you an afternoon’s enjoyment.
BE WELCOMED at the door by acoustic music of guitarist, Max Mondzac, by vocalist & 12-string guitarist Michael Memmo, and by Folk Commotion (Clarko & Moss) a vocal, guitar, djembe drum duo.
TAP YOUR TOES in the Big Room to music from Layered System, The Mother Pluckers Ukulele Band, Jazz Hands, and the Seattle Gilbert & Sullivan Society.
NEW THIS YEAR, BROWSE the books of Noted Montlake Authors of
* Prize-winning Children’s Books
* Murder Mysteries
* Historical Fiction
* Montlake’s History
* Plants & Gardens
BE AMAZED by Artistic creations:
* Art work from students at Montlake Elementary School
* Creations and demonstrations by budding artists in henna, Rainbow Loom, and crochet
* Paintings in oil, watercolor & acrylic by artists whose works appear in fine galleries and by some who are yet to be discovered
* Sophisticated sketches and renderings
* Photography, monotypes, block prints, sculptures by well-known names and by some whose talents are still secret.
* Knits and skillfully crafted fabric creations
* And other visual arts surprises.
SO BE THERE to greet old and new friends, enjoy the books, art and music.
SIP AND SAVOR refreshments from Cafe Lago, FUEL, Mont’s Market, The Montlake Blvd Market, and our new Montlake Traveler.
VISIT the Montlake Community Club business table to vote for next year’s Board and donate to fund MCC events and projects to serve you.
We said it before, but it’s true, “Montlake’s Got Talent! Let’s Enjoy It!”